Monday, August 15, 2011

Kingdom Training With Your Ministry Marketing Online


Kingdom Training To Be In God's Media Army


Why kingdom training?


In my pursuit of providing content for you to learn basic ministry marketing strategies, I realized we have to be whole, healed, and clean vessels of honor to minister. My heart is to train Christians for God's media army to make an impact on the world for Jesus Christ.



I said it before, and I'll say it again: If the Jihad can use the internet to train up their terrorist groups, Christians need to be just as diligent to use the same tool to train and activate Christians to bring the Kingdom of God to their corner of the world.



Kingdom training deals with a spirit of excellence that reveals God's character.



I wanted to know even more about the Kingdom of God, and how I could relate it to you as you go forward with your ministry.



So I went to the word and began to study what truly is the Kingdom. I was also blessed to read material from some great Kingdom Trainers and godly teachers who only inspired me all the more to desire to include this in my family, my life, in my coaching and in my ministry marketing.









Kingdom Training Revealed


I started out considering kingdom training by realizing I had to excel in all things. One morning in my time with the Lord, I read Proverbs 22 verse 29:


"Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before Kings; he will not stand before unknown men.”



I've read this verse many times, but this time God gently spoke to my heart.



He said, "I see your heart, Theresa, and wanting to excel as a minister, as a consultant, as a marketplace woman. But do you really want to excel in My Kingdom?"



"Yes, Lord!", I responded back. "I want to excel with the spirit of excellence in all I do giving you the glory!"



The Lord then very matter-of-fact spoke to my heart:



"Excel first as a wife! Be that Proverbs 31: 25 and 26 woman: 'Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness.'"





Then the Lord said, "Excel as a mother. Be that Proverbs 31:27 woman who,'watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also and he praises her: 'Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all.'"



Gulp. "I hear you Lord!"



So I understand the order in this kind of Kingdom training. It's simply this: Business principles are great, but God's Kingdom principles must come first.



We ministers sometime gets so busy tending to other people's needs and demands, that we forget we need to stay connected to the vine, to be clean, to be whole, healthy vessels.



We must deal with those closest to us and those relationships around us now and from the past.



We must tend to the relationships that wounded us in the past, those hurts that have left us carrying baggage of wounds and extreme emotional scars.



This means to walk in forgiveness, to not be so quick to be offended, and to continually walk in the power of the Holy Spirit.





As author and Kingdom Trainer, Ericka D. Jackson states in her latest book, "Your Heart is the Key: Clearing Emotional Baggage From Your Life"



"One of the most damaging things on the planet is an insecure and unhealed minister. It is the unhealed ministers that walk, and insecurity that leads to wounding their flock, holding back the gifts of those in their congregation, sitting people down instead of equipping them for the works of the ministry, and attempting to get people to honor them instead of the instruction of Jesus through the Holy Spirit."



She goes on to say, "This is so dangerous because an insecure minister will often pose the option of following traditions of man and rudiments of the world which are not of Christ versus righteousness which is the order of Jesus that is led by the Holy Spirit.”





Basic Keys To Kingdom Training


I believe there are basic keys to the kingdom training:




They have to do with following the Word of God, being a humble servant, and walking in continual obedience.



Attributes of Kingdom people can be found in Matthew chapter 5 verse one through Matthew chapter 7 verse 27.



In the sermon on the Mount, Jesus outlines the primary attributes of people who are walking out the fruit of Kingdom training.



These attributes include:

Humility



Willingness to suffer persecution



A strong commitment to God's commandments



Refusal to substitute false piety for genuinely right behavior



A life of prayer



Seeking first the Kingdom over material things



And above all, acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ by obeying the revealed Will of God.



In addition, the call to Kingdom living and ministry includes the expectation that the Holy Spirit will empower the minister to walk in such a way that the fruits of the spirit will clearly be seen, such as righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.Let us endeavor to be just as committed in our Kingdom training as well as in our ministry pursuits, so as to have an impact on this world for Christ.



I believe God is raising up people like you, people who have a powerful anointing, who write powerful books, sing heart moving songs, make inspiring movies….People like you who are being raised up to be a part of God's Media Army….



"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden…" Matt5:14



As the days get darker, the light will shine more brightly. May all you do be a true reflection of the Kingdom of God!





Kingdom Training Links




Click on the following links for more Kingdom Training:


Click here for SPECIAL TRAINING-Reach Ministry Marketing System with Ericka Jackson!



Ericka Jackson is leading the way with training for the Body Of Christ.



Your job today amidst the economy.



Understanding your God given destiny.


No comments: