Monday, August 29, 2011

Christian Media Army: Online With Ministry


Christian Media Army Is Arising Online



Christian  Media Army is on the move on the internet today, proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ.



It is a force of Christians who use their gifts, anointing, music, talents and ministry to impact the World for the Kingdom of God through the avenue of media.



You have a gift. You have an anointing. You have skills and talents.



Have you though of promoting these online, without feeling like your promoting yourself?



What is I told you that you can be active online, in ministry, in your service, with your book, and be able to support yourself in these areas of creativity and ministry?



Really?



Yes. Really.



As you do, you become a vital part of the Christian Media Army online.



Because of the Kingdom training by such people as Patricia King of XPMedia.com (who I first heard the term "God's Media Army"), and author and Kingdom Trainer, Ericka D. Jackson, I have been all the more determined to do my part in equipping and activating Christians to take their role in this force.



Here is one example of that training with Ericka and the one of a kind Reach Ministry Marketing System, combining Kingdom Training and Ministry Marketing. This is one training to truly equip you to be an integral part of God's Media Army!



You will also be taught how you can thrive, being supportive by your ministry God has given you!





 




Christian Media Army Training







 



Prophetess Julie Meyer:



"'I declare to you: "God is going to have His way in every facet of media as long as people are driven by prayer and passion for HIM and their 'ONE THING' continues to be passion for God and prayer.'"





It states in Mark 16:15:



"And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'



Now you can go to the world, from your home via online with the Good News of Jesus.



I first totally understood the power of this a year ago. I had been involved in ministry marketing for around 5 years and understood it was a force to be contend with, so I began producing my husband's digital online ministry.





FirebrandMinistry.com was a blog where I featured my husband, Pastor Dave's, ministry of preaching and teaching the Word of God.



Before long I began noticing in the back office of our blog, views of this video ministry from all over the world! My husband began actively using his social media sites to continue to encourage and pray for people.



It was fun shouting out to Dave the countries where people were watching the videos: Pakistan, India, South Africa, England, Germany, Ireland.......



Then I was watching God.TV and saw the Word Explosion where Steve Hill was preaching and sharing about how many text message were going out a day, and how big social sites were.....



Steve said..."Who knows...some little kid in some far away country may drive his bicycle into a internet cafe' and start to search and find God....and get saved!"



I was captivated and knew my calling all the more clearly with my passion to use and teach video, ministry marketing, and social media.



The effect on our online digital ministry was amazing. Soon people from all over the world were asking Dave to come to preach, to share more on his Facebook site, and to minister one on one. They were asking him to counsel them on Skype (and later great meetings on "oovoo"..the site I use with the interview above...)





Will You Be In The Christian Media Army?



So, do you sense the call of God on your life to use this thing called the internet, social media, video...and use your gifts to minister?



Do you desire provision for your vision?



I revised my book, Six Market Plan Steps For Ministry Marketing, updating and outlining a basic plan of action. In addition to purchasing the book, I add bonuses with video training, and mental training, such as the five keys to Focus. (I also add a bonus of sending you a cd audio of the book to your home.)



I also am excited to help Ericka D. Jackson with her four part Reach Ministry Marketing System.



This is a one of a kind training you can check out at http://ErickaJackson.com/reach





What will you do? Are you undecided? Worried about finances? Doubting your abilities? Concerned with the economy?



Now is the time. It's a new season.



You have been called for such a time as this!



 



No comments: