Friday, August 1, 2008

Peace Amidst the Pressure

Speaking LIFE After the Fire


"I will sing a new song to You, O God."


Can one find peace after almost everything you own is either destroyed or covered in grime and soot?

Yes, by God's grace yes!

I know many people are praying. I feel the presence of God in their prayers.

Late yesterday, I was sitting in my car outside the hotel at the window of our room. (Kids were watching loud tv)With the Word in my lap and a breeze of a summer storm keeping me cool, I felt the calm presence of God.

I have been "camping out" in Psalm 1 all summer. The Words came to life.

I have also been studying Nehemiah. And Isaiah 7:1-7.

When I was in Louisiana, I felt so pressed to do a "Keys To Be Free" Video ministry on Isaiah 7:1-7.

Now, seeing the video after an "enemy" in the camp tried to steal and destroy my house with fire, the words I speak in this video are profound and amazing.

You know what I see? I see a faithful God who had me armed (the Word) and ready (faith) for this vicious attack. (Two days before I was to go back home in Louisiana, I kept hearing the tune of that Rich Mullins' song, "My Deliverer is coming..my Deliverer is standing by...")

That is why I can say you can find peace amidst the madness of attacks in Jesus!

We have quite a day today. Major two hour interview with the investigator from insurance company.

I'm speaking peace and favor!

Below is the video. I shot it about one week before we arrived in Dawsonville to our burnt out home.


Find more videos like this on Christian Market Leaders OPEN On Principle Entrepreneur Network

2 comments:

T said...

Why did God burn down your house?

Ministry Marketing Strategies said...

He didn't burn my house. Sorry you see it that way. God's faithfulness through our difficult time has been amazing.