Monday, August 18, 2008

Tried By The Fire But Coming Out Gold

"The name of the Lord is a Strong tower,
The righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
and those who live it will eat its fruit."
Proverbs 18:21


Today is day two of my 40 day fast with my brothers and sisters all over the country. We are fasting from negative words, thoughts, imaginations...to the positive. A fast from the flesh to the Spirit.

Today is day ONE of the daunting task of doing inventory, making appointments, and taking care of the aftermath of my burnt home.

I am so glad I have the above verses as food for the spirit and the assurance of God's Presence by having peace in my heart. If you happen to be following this part of the journey with me here, I sure would appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

"Jesus, I trust this situation with the house, the work needed to be accomplished, Dave's work in LA, the finances, and the kids to your unfailing love. You are my refuge and my stronghold. Help me to look beyond my circumstances to see your mighty power. Help me to see with eyes of hope and heart full of faith to move the mountains of any despair and dismay. Help me to speak life and not death into this situation, over my children, and for our future. YOU are able to comfort those who mourn. Only you can bring beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning (loss), the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. As I walk through the ashes and the burned up house, remind me the fire of the battle can produce gold. What is temporal is not eternal. You are still LORD amidst it all."

Ok...here I go..

This will only be my second time viewing the devastation downstairs. I have my eyes of faith on....shield of faith, and the sword of the Spirit. Armed and ready....to see God take back what the enemy stole.

"It's a new season, it's a new day. Fresh anointing...I can feel it. It's flowing my way. It's a season of power and prosperity. It's a new season and it coming to you.......The devil's time is up. No longer can he bother me. Because the controller of the universe He's a father to me. And it's transferable, your children will be free....It's a new season....If you don't know by now you need to know it's jubilee....your debts are cancelled and your children walk in victory...ALL THAT WAS STOLEN IS RETURNED TO YOU A HUNDRED FOLD. TRIED IN THE FIRE BUT YOU ARE COMING OUT GOLD!"

Song New Season sung by Martha Munizi on "The Best Is Yet To Come"

No comments: