Friday, October 15, 2010

Christian Marketing: SEO Secrets To High Rankings

Christian Marketing: SEO Basics

Christian Marketing requires the same basic principles of any marketing strategy. And SEO, search engine optimization must be part of the foundation of your ministry marketing plan online.

SEO is the process of optimizing your pages in your website or blog so it will rank high when people search for things via Google or any other search engine.

Christian marketing using SEO is about the content on your site and picking the right keywords for your content, whether it be a article, blog post, or video. Picking the right keywords for you content is key for people to find you so they can link to your pages on your site.

The key to finding keywords is research!

You have to be able to find the exact keywords that relate to the words and phrases that people in your target market type into a search engine to find that which they are looking.Typically, the more specific the phrase, the higher it will convert. You also have to keep in mind of LSI: Latent Semantic Indexing. All this means is the related words related to your keyword or related themes.

For example, you have golf swing as you keyword. Related words could be clubs, swing, courses, shoes etc.

It's good to have these related word so as to show the search engines, such as Google, that you are not just stuffing a page with keywords but actually producing real content (of real value).

So keyword research is a vital internet marketing tip.

One keyword tool that is free is Google. As I show in my video above, it is a very easy tool to start some basic discovery of finding your keyword.

SEO also involves some on page factors you need to consider.

The first and most important factor of everything you do is how your page is structured with the title tag. The title of your web page or video should have no more than 65 characters, and the keyword should start the title with related (LSI) phrases in it.

Another on page factor is your description. Use your keyword in a short description concerning what your page is about, including your related words to the keyword.

Using Wordpress Blogs are great because you can download plug ins, such as the SEO All In One Plug-In to help your posts and blog rank well in the search engines.

Here are some examples of blogs I have where I use this SEO plug-in.

http://MinistryMarketingOnline.com

So, whether you have a post, article, or video, understanding the internet marketing tip of SEO will help you be on your way to earning extra money online, promoting your ministry, or to help your business promotion.


SEO Website! Site Build It!


Site Build It!

I have "built-in SEO help" with this website of mine that you are reading. I have used Site Build It to help me with my main passion: Sharing Ministry Marketing Strategies with you.

As I write a page, I have multiple features that informs me of my SEO errors. For example, my main keyword for this page is internet marketing tip. You can see it on the extension above in your browser: "http://www.ministry-marketing-strategies.com/internetmarketingtip.html".

Notice that I have this keyword in my title and through out my page here. Site Build It's built in analysis makes sure I have it correctly laid out in my title, description, and keywords listed. Then as I write this page I can check how I'm doing by clicking a "analyze" button. It will tell me if I have too many or too little keywords, among some other SEO tips.

I have to tell you that Site Build It is not just a website but an amazing internet marketing training all wrapped in one place. I have learned so much! It really frees me up to write and share my passion without being tripped up by such things as SEO. The more I write with the built in help, the more it comes easier to have each page optimized. That is one SEO internet marketing tip I had to leave you with: CHECK out Site Build It!

The other features of Site Build It would take three more pages. So, click on the banner above here and learn more to have your website SEO Optimized!

 



No comments: