Saturday, November 13, 2010

Video Ministry: Firebrand Series On Relationships Part 2

Online Video Ministry from Firebrand Media Ministry tackles the subject of developing healthy relationships in this second part to the series.

Pastor Dave and Theresa Croft sit down for a heart to heart talk about relationships while sharing personal insights.

Here's a Facebook insight from Pastor Dave:

My greatest blessings came to me.I didn't look for them.

Jesus knows our needs and desires to give us all things to richly enjoy! (Phil.4:19)

SOW... It may not be in the natural-yet- But if you call those things that are not as though they are- By Faith- It will be accomplished!!!2Cor.4:13...

Same Spirit Of Faith ! I believe Jesus


Theresa adds:

There was a period in my single life where I truly desired a godly relationship in a husband. One thing God pressed into my heart over and over was the verses Dave shares above. Another verse was in Psalm 37, about "delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you your heart's desire..."

I remember one lady at a single's conference say, "You can find your mate in your Quiet Times with the Lord!"

So I truly asked the Lord to satisfy every last "aching abyss of my soul".

One thing He strongly impressed to me was that I should never let a longing for something in the future slay my appetite for Him or for enjoying the 'now'.




Many thanks to those of you who support this ministry.

Would you like to help us...continue this ministry?

This is how you can do that without writing a check!

It involves a fund raising toolbar that is like a regular search you would do from Google, Bing, or Yahoo...or whatever you usually use.

You can use this toolbar for all your internet searches and shopping. There are no spyware, adware, viruses. It is adult filtered and safe. We are committed to ministering through marketing and preaching (Firebrand Video Ministry) the Good News of Jesus Christ to a World Wide audience online!

Will you support us by using this search tool?

Thank you.





Click here for the toolbar and use it for your normal searches and shopping.

To God be the glory!



Click above to learn more how to be able to raise money for your ministry or non-profit group!

No comments: