Saturday, September 4, 2010

Video Ministry: A Letter From God

Video Ministry: A Letter From God

Firebrand Video Ministry presents the Christian program series, God and Coffee, featuring Pastor Dave Croft.

Here is a word from Pastor Dave to go along with this special video ministry for you.

"I am so glad there's one friend I can always go to, always get in touch with no matter what is going on in life.

He's never too busy to talk to me or lend me a helping Hand!

Jesus Lives to make intercession for you & me! He's seated at the right Hand of The Father.

Never will He leave you, nor forsake you. He's the same yesterday, today & forever!!


Proverbs18:24;I...saiah59:1;Hebrews7:25&13:8 & Hebrews10:25!!

God Blesses His Children!! God will bless you. Believe it. Walk by faith. Set your heart and mind on HIS Covenant promises for you! 

'Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My Friends, if you do whatever  command you.'"

For more information on Firebrand Ministry, click here.




No comments: