Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can You Make Real Money On The Internet?

My Testimony: You Can Make Real Money On The Internet

Have you ever wondered if you really could make real money on the internet.

I know I've asked that question often. After going from guru to guru I found an answer in Stephen Pierce, the World's #1 Internet Wealth Advocate.

My journey in this marketing adventure started out with a work from home business three years ago. I put my heart and soul into it for a full year. That meant cold calling, having a business made website, late night conference calls, and lots of motivational talks from my leaders. I did sign people up...Lots of them. The thrill of closing was awesome. But the agony of seeing them not do anything was devastating. Then, they would quit!

I will not knock the great leaders who helped me or the company. They were awesome people.

But I was using old fashioned methods of business and marketing.

After that first year, I tried another company.

Burn out! No, better said, I just crashed and burned….period.

I was heart broken. I so wanted to help my husband and my family financially.

Here is a video sharing more of my testimony about the search to make real money on the internet:



My Story: From Devastation To Destiny

Before entering into this marketing adventure, I had spent over 15 years as an announcer at a Christian FM Radio station just outside of Atlanta. I loved helping people. I loved being a source of encouragement and spiritual light!

Needless to say, I missed making money and missed ministry.

So in my honest search of wondering if I could make real money on the internet, I started to read and study other methods of marketing. My eyes became opened to other means of business and marketing techniques online.

Soon I was deep studying SEO, reading books by Ann Sieg, and Mike Filsame's Butterfly Manuscript, etc etc.

I spent a fair dime and lots of my time learning by myself the basics of what it does take to make real money on the internet.

I thoroughly enjoyed my venture. Highlights of my study include learning video marketing through Traffic Geyser, studying SEO with John Reese's traffic secrets, watching endless amazing free videos from Jeff Johnson, and teaching myself how to ftp (upload) my own wordpress.org blog.

I did come to another place of exhaustion. I was still enjoying the learning, and I was still hustling my tail off in my work.

But I was not seeing the kind of results I'd like to see with the amount of time I was putting into it.

Well, during a time of serious transition with my family, I found a few webinars (not sure how I got them) from a name I was familiar with: Stephen Pierce.

Basically, I watched those two webinars about blogging and would stay up until 2 and 3 in the morning totally thrilled by what I was watching.

And then I applied just a few of his precise marketing strategies.

The results got me so excited.

For one, I immediately saw an increase in traffic at my main site by over 50%!

That was enough to convince me it was a real no brainer to take him up on his free book and his $1 offer for the first 30 days to try his Make Real Money On The Internet Super Cash family.

Now, months later and for the first time, I am learning every week precise strategies that are working and helping me make real money on the internet. It's a trickle. I see a gushing soon as I work a precise system.

In addition, I have real internet tools and methods to share with my ministry marketing clients, and those who e-mail me constantly asking advice on how to have provision for the vision.

I come across Christians, some in ministry, some not, who want to learn to make real money on the internet, to promote their ministries, music, and basically, to be free financially to serve God.

Now I can use what I'm learning to help teach them, and I can also direct them to Stephen's affordable classes.

The video above explains more.

But I can honestly look you in the eye and tell you…"Yes, you can make real money on the internet. I am doing and so can you!"


Stephen Pierce's Book - Free To You

The video and plan of action here is part of a special ministry marketing video series I am doing.

To view all 20 of these market plan videos concerning keys to success online with your ministry or business market plan, simply click on the link below.

Stephen's Book, "Make Real Money ON the Internet" is included!

Yes, I Want The Ministry Marketing Steps and Keys To The Market Plan Video Series!


Returm from ministry marketing plan to main Ministry Marketing Video page



No comments: