Friday, July 29, 2011

Ministry Marketing Videos: Basic Instructions To Promotion


Ministry Marketing Videos: Tips For Christian Promotion And Marketing


Recently I produced some ministry marketing videos to answer questions about ministry marketing online, Christian promotion, and how to earn money on the internet.These are content packed videos that attempt to answer basic questions I get asked and e-mailed from various people who desire to market their ministry for promotion, and from earnest believers desiring to find ways for provision for their vision.


The bottom line here is helping you harness the power of the internet for your ministry, promotion and profit. One of my passions is to see you free to serve Him. It's not about spamming an opportunity or making up filler material.



Hence, I love to produce ministry marketing videos of valuable content!



The premise of this lies in the following interview I had with Kingdom Trainer, Author and Ministry Expert Ericka Jackson.You can watch this interview by clicking here!





The S-P-E-A-K Ministry Marketing Plan


Part of the premise of this basic marketing plan can be found in an acronym God gave me, for SPEAK.


I got this as I was driving home from Texas after spending the weekend at an internet boot camp at Stephen Pierce's ranch outside of Dallas, Texas.



As I continued to read the Word and ponder the work SPEAK, the Holy Spirit filled in the gaps.



In basic form here it is:



S S stands for specific market. A basic marketing principle where you need to identify your target market or your niche you are trying to reach.



P P stands for precise (and proven!) marketing strategies. The key to ministry marketing,social media, Christian promotion, and provision for your vision is contained by implementing these precise marketing strategies.I cover these basic steps in my book "Six Market Plan Steps To Ministry Marketing". Click here to watch a video covering the features to these steps!



E E stands for excellence. Let everything you do as you work and serve others be with a spirit of excellence! You are a King's kid. You represent a Holy God. Your actions, speech, and spirit in which you serve should reflect your intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.



A A stands for action! You must move and work toward your vision. Many of my ministry marketing videos in the free Ministry Marketing Book Video series will tell you what action to need to take to have a successful marketing plan online! This is putting your faith to work!!



K K stands for kneel. You must humble yourself before the Lord and maintain your relationship with Him. This is a vital key for life! The more I pursue helping others with their businesses or ministries online, the more I realize I need to be a clean vessel. I must remain yielded to God and His Holy Spirit. As I humbly go to Him for wisdom, I am amazed at the revelation God pours out into my life, from personal to my marketing!



SPEAK - The Glue That Holds It All Together!




And yes, this spells SPEAK. The glue that holds this plan together is your speaking words of life over your vision, your ministry, your family, your ministry. As it says Proverbs 18:21: "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."



The ministry marketing videos that I have produced over the years go will in detail on this plan, in addition to other basic marketing tips.


Here is an introduction to one of my latest FREE Video series opened for a limited time.










Thank you for the opportunity to share my passion with you!


And yes, I do like to share my content via ministry marketing videos!



Currently I have two major series going on at the same time.



Click below on each link to see which series might benefit you the most!




The Simple Ministry Marketing Training Series



The Ministry Marketing Book Basic Step Video Training Series

No comments: