Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fundraising Ideas: Three Steps to Market Plan Focus

This is a three part series from the fundraising ideas and tips series to help with steps toward success in business or ministry marketing.

Market Plan Focus: Step 3 To Business or Ministry Marketing Success

Step three to market plan focus for business and ministry marketing success is crucial because it has to do with your mind.

Such power is given to us in the mental area. But we have to use it correctly and wisely!

So F is to focus on the destination; O is to work a higher percentage on those things that bring the results; and C is clear your mind of negative and communicate positive it its place.

Romans 12:1 tells us ...”and do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will ofGod.”For some that may mean as simple as to turn the television news off and not read negative headlines in the newspapers for a while! This requires a discipline to stop the negative thoughts. Those negative thoughts often become words which become pictures in your mind.

So when the negative comes you have to say “stop” to it! You have to train your tongue.

For example, when I start to get a headache, I don’t say, “I feel terrible. I think I’m getting sick...”

No! I don’t deny the reality but I speak faith ( I am healed ) to replace the negative. As it says in the Word: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it willeat its fruit.” (Proverbs 18:21)

You might be challenged to learn a new skill or start a new venture. Instead of thinking about the times you failed or loss money, yo need to say, “I can do this.”A key to clear your mind of the negative is to form a mental map of the positive. This means a picture in your mind where you seeyourself achieving the desired result. The mind does not know thedifference between what is reality or not.

If I see a snake, my mind is going to kick in and I’ll try to get as far away from it as I can. Never mind if it’s a rubber snake my kid’s placed in the yard to scare me. Until I inform my mind it’s not real, I’m going to act like it’s a real slithering menace of a snake!

Power of the Word Of God

Clearing your mind of negative is the quickest way to reduce fear and bring faith. I can think of no better way to do this than by constantly washing and renewing your mind by the Word of God!

Some of my greatest battles in life had to do with fear. When I got to the root of it, I always found the decaying negative thoughts that wanted to destroy my faith.

The battle ground is set. But you have the victory!“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” (2(2 Corinthians 10:5)

“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” (1 John 4:4)

Access To All Five Steps To Focus

To get all FIVE steps of this market plan focus, click on the link below. You'll also learn more about how you can harness the power of the internet for extra money for your business, ministry, or family! This includes fundraising ideas for your ministry, non-profit, or organization.

Click here for All FIVE market plan steps and free access to an internet search bar to generate provision for your vision!


 

 



No comments: