Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Easy Online Christian Video Ministry Tool

                  7 Easy Christian Video Ministry Tips:
                   Brilliant Videos From Pictures



So you may not quite be ready to star in your own video. This one Christian video ministry tip is one of my favorites in making quick movies from picture clips and even short video clips. It’s called Animoto!

Animoto is a web application that produces videos from your selected photos, video clips and music. It is THE BEST Christian video ministry  tool to produce stunning professionally video slide shows fast and shockingly simple.

So you get to choose your pictures (or video clips) in your slide show and upload them. You have the option of being able to add text, highlight certain photos, and re-arrange them as you like. In the second step you can add music, your own or selected tunes from Animoto’s library. From there you choose the speed, name the video with a title and description and click finish allowing the site to produce your professional online video for your own marketing!

Each of your video clips and music is analyzed in this amazing process. According to the website, the song is analyzed, producing an unique video every single time a set of photos or videos are uploaded. Animoto claims that no two videos are ever the same.

One of the latest features I really enjoy with my I-Phone is the Animoto application. I can take my photos that I just shot and make a little video. I did this recently at a birthday party by taking a bunch of photos and shooting a few video clips with my I-Phone. Then while I was still at the celebration, I created a video to show off to the family. Of course they loved it, and I was able to e-mail them to each who asked for a copy, all from my I-phone.

So image this application in your I-phone or on your computer when you need to make a simple online video for marketing!

One other note, I upgraded my account (http://OnlineVideoTool) at a very reasonable rate so I can create longer than 30 second videos. This gives me the opportunity to not only make longer videos, but also to download them to my computer to add  two small I-Movie editing features.

For one, I take out the music they allow you to use, and add my own “royalty free” music, just to be on the safe side with any copyright issues. And then I add my domain name shadowing the whole video in the lower right corner.

I get a stunning video every time at less the time it would take to edit such a creation myself!

I enjoy using this simple tool for openings for my clients who may have a Christian video ministry or television show.



Animoto is one simple online Christian Video ministry tool that I rely on often!

 

Learn all 7 Easy Video Ministry Tips by clicking here.




No comments: