Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Can Find Financial Freedom: A Video Of Hope

Financial freedom. It's a dream for so many.

Healing of the body or emotions: Many have prayed for years to be healed.

Family struggles: Some have been praying for years for a conflict to be resolved or a child saved.

In light of the things that can keep us from experiencing freedom, I felt compelled to share this video I produced a few years ago. When someone made a comment that I should, I took the nudge as a confirmation.

So I ask you:

Have ever been in a pit that seemed to have drained the life out of you.? A pit so deep that fear takes over you and paralyzes your faith?

I know I've been there. That's why sharing Keys To Be Free and ministry marketing is so heavy on my heart. Especially in light of the fact God has given me grace and strength to crawl up out of that dark place, and sparked a vision that gives life to my soul!

I love the saying by Corrie Ten Boone, a Christian Holocaust survivor who helped many Jews escape the Nazis during World War II. It's a saying I often quoted on air as a Christian radio announcer:

"No pit is so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

So with that thought, I pray this video of freedom will bring help to you in the resurrection of your dreams and desires. From financial freedom to healing of your body, I believe with you that God can "turn your mourning into dancing". (Psalm 30:11)

Video:


Let me know how you've traded your sorrows for the joy of the Lord.
Let me rejoice with you over your freedom.
If you are not there, let me pray with you and believe for you!!

Be free my friend, and go toward that destiny God has for YOU!

No comments: